Detox baths are a great way to relax from a stressful day, but it can also release toxins from your body. There are many ways toxins can get into your body such as, pollution, smoking, poor diet, stress, digestive problems, and prescription medications. These toxins can cause many problems like skin problems, constipation, fatigue, and many more. So what better way to release them than to take a nice hot bath. Try this bentonite clay bath and trust me your body will thank you.
BENEFITS OF BENTONITE CLAY?
Bentonite clay is great way to get rid of toxins because it acts has a natural pulling agent for the skin and binds to heavy metals. Bentonite is also called Montmorillonite, which is said to be the most powerful healing clay. This clay also includes nutrients such as calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, silica, etc. So it will also improve your skin and even your hair overall.
½ cup Bentonite Clay (Buy Now!)
1 cup Epsom Salt (Buy Now!)
½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar (Buy Now!)
7 drops Lemon Essential Oil (Buy Now!)
7 drops Orange Essential Oil (Buy Now!)
7 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil (Buy Now!)
- Fill up tub with warm water (Temperature to your liking)
- Mix the clay and water together in a small bowl. Then pour the mixture
- Grab your favorite book or turn on some relaxing music and soak for 20-25
- Rinse off with cool water to get rid of clay.
- Moisturize your skin with your favorite lotion or oil.
- Don’t sit in the bath for more than 20-25 minutes. If you feel yourself over heating get out immediately.
- Be very careful, the clay and water can be very slippery. So please don’t slip.
- Drink water before and after the clay bath.
- Don’t drink clay bath water.
- Consult your doctor before taking this bath, especially if you have a diseases or serious conditions. I am not a doctor this bath just works for me. Personally, I can’t sit in a hot bath
AFTER A CLEANSE/DETOX
Drink tons of water and eat food to get rid of more toxins, replenish and rehydrate your body, and get some rest.
*This post may contain affiliate links, because sometimes its easier to find online.